No Games! No Fake Prices! Why Wait When You Can Actually Buy This Home for $265,000 Today! Move right into this charming 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home that boasts 100' of Oswego River waterfront. Amazing views await from the various decks and the bright sunroom. The first floor features an updated kitchen with a breakfast bar, a dining area, a living room with a wood burning fireplace, the stunning sunroom, 2 good sized bedrooms, and a full bathroom. The second floor was the attic that is now converted into a large bedroom with a half bath. The exterior provides a one car detached garage, newer paved driveway, and a dock. This would make for a great primary or 2nd home or an Airbnb rental property. Don't miss this great opportunity!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,496 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Dock,Hot Tub/Spa,See Remarks. Rectangular,Residential Lot,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price