Large 4 bedroom home with 2 1/2 baths in the Brookside Neighborhood. This home has 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom with HUGE closet in the lower level. This home has been lovingly maintained by the current owners. Newer gas forced air furnace with central air. On-demand hot water tank. Beautiful hardwood flooring. Open kitchen/dining room area. New luxury vinyl tile in the lower level. Private backyard with koi pond that creates a sense of peace and tranquility that has 20 goldfish. Hard wired nest system. John Joy Elementary. Come view this great home today!
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,088 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Brookside Village Sub A-2
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Pantry,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price