Little bit of nature outside every window giving you beautiful views! Owner built contemporary set on 4.4 acres in the Waterville School district. The wow factor starts in the foyer - open and 2 stories high with a stone fireplace up to the dramatic ceiling. Kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and breakfast bar flows nicely to the dining room. Sunk in living room with so much natural light! Wet bar and layout make it very easy to entertain. Front window seat is a perfect escape with your favorite novel! Convenient office on the 1st floor as well. Master suite with stained glass in the bathroom and has it's own hot tub room. 2 Additional bedrooms plus 1.5 additional bathrooms. Unfinished walk in attic has so many possibilities. Basement is partially finished - call it your work out room? Den? Enjoy the views from your front porch or sit on the deck off of the dining room.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,864 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Oil Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Hot Tub/Spa,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Loft,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Stucco, Vinyl
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Agricultural.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price