Rich with history, this one-time Village barber shop location is a gem! Perfectly placed and cozy, this 4-bedroom, 2 bath home has Old World charm. You will fall in love with the hardwood floors, double-sided fireplace and beautiful details this home has to offer. The first floor living space is ideal for entertaining with its spacious rooms and open kitchen/dining. The country kitchen is a chef's dream with several large counters, loads of cabinet space and newer stainless appliances. The fenced-in back yard has a patio and deck, perfect for Summer days. Detached garage, once the barber shop, has space for parking, storage and hobbies. With newer roof, siding, windows, and furnace, there is nothing to do, but settle in and enjoy!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,011 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Double Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price