Wow! Newer build and loved by the original owners, this well maintained 2,783 square foot home has it all. Overlooking the picturesque Oswego River, this beautiful home offers an open concept first level living space with 9' ceilings and an abundance of natural light throughout. The immaculate open kitchen has a large two-tier island, prep sink, and double oven. Cozy up on those brisk autumn evenings with the gas fireplace looking out to the river. The view continues into the master-suite which offers his and her California Closets leading to the large master bathroom. Stuck at home? Make use of the spacious home office and work out in your own fitness room. The lower level entertainment room, equipped with a built in surround system, walks out to a patio with views of the river. Tons of untapped potential in the additional unfinished basement. All there is to do is move in - make your showing appointment today!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,507 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Accessibility Features,Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price