What do you get when you cross a Cape with a Victorian? A cozy, just-the-right-size home with gorgeous 2 story foyer! The light-filled and suprisingly open floorplan screams "welcome home" and the fact that the house has been renovated virtually top to bottom makes it an easy choice to make. The living room with it's wood-burning fireplace is open to the dining area and flows to the beautiful, thoughtfully designed kitchen. 1 and a 1/2 freshly done bathrooms, first floor laundry, central air, and a full dry basement. Get here quick!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Victorian, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,464 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price