3 Levels of living in this fantastic village of Greene home! You will find large rooms, open floor plan and loads of character and charm throughout this home. The wide open kitchen overlooks the deck and big back yard with a beautiful Amish-made shed. The first floor offers a full bathroom, dining room, entry area and a large living room. The 2nd story has 4 generous sized rooms and a full bath. Original wide-plank floors are a great feature of this space. The finished attic offers a 2nd living room/family room, built in storage and another room that is ideal for a home-office. Maintenance free vinyl sided exterior, quiet village street. Enjoy affordable Greene Electric for your utilities. Lovely front and back porches are in great condition. Lots of storage with the many built-ins and closet space. Minutes to Village of Greene amenities. Book cases do not convey they will be removed by the seller.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,209 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price