NEW! Move right in to this 3 bedroom ranch in Gates. Walking distance from both the middle and high school, and just a short drive to all the necessities like shopping, dining, and entertainment. There’s a good-sized living space right off the entry and it is full of natural light thanks to the large, floor-to-ceiling windows. At the back of the house is the eat-in kitchen with beautiful white cabinets, dark counters, and space for additional storage or prep area. There is another living space off the kitchen and a screened-in porch. Three bedrooms and a full bath (with double vanities) are just down the hall. In the partially finished basement are a full bathroom, laundry access, storage, and recreation space. This home features a large backyard, a one-car and two-car garage, central air, and a double-entry driveway. Don’t wait to see this home – it will be gone before you know it! Delayed negotiations until Sat. 10/9 at 5pm.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,447 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Near Public Transit,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price