Great location minutes from the Village of Skaneateles. Three bedrooms, one and a half bath. Beautiful wood floors throughout the dining, living room and all three bedrooms. Stainless steel appliances with convection oven, air fryer and range hood with direct roof exhaust fan. French doors off the dining room out to the nice peaceful backyard with fire pit. Great space for entertaining and for the kids to run and play. Lower Level has space for another bedroom, workout area or office. Recently updated furnace and hot water tank. Two-car garage with lots of storage space. Lots of possibilities!
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Convection Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price