Hurry - This one will not last! 2188 Sq FT End unit townhome in Erie Village with a true first floor owners bedroom suite. The owners bedroom comes complete with vaulted ceilings, sliding glass doors leading to the deck, large closet & full bathroom with a separate shower & large jetted bath. Very well maintained 3 bedroom, 2&1/2 updated baths (New Cabinets, hardware, mirrors and toilets), 1st floor laundry & 2 car garage . Updated Maple cabinets, solid surface counter tops, new gas stove, pantry, and breakfast area with bay window. Living room has sliding glass doors on either side of gas fireplace opening onto the deck with water view. A second bedroom, half bath, and laundry room complete the first floor. The second floor has a bright and airy loft with skylights overlooking living room, full bathroom, and guest bedroom with huge walk in closet. All appliances stay. Walk the nature trail and enjoy the beach at Erie Lake. Close to shopping and Northeast Medical Center.
Single Family, Condo, 2 Story, Condo
2 Full/1 Half
2,188 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Jetted Tub,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Rectangular,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price