This charming 4 bedroom home with over 1800 square feet is a must see. It offers a unique blend of original wood work and hardwoods to blend with a modern home. As you enter this home, you enter into the front porch, which screams "Welcome", It is quant and shows a peak of the rest of the character of the house. The whole home is freshly painted though out and beautifully maintained. This home also offers a one car garage, which is a bonus in the city of Oswego. It also has a long driveway with plenty of off street parking. The working fireplace has its original wood surrounded mantel that is in impeccable condition. Do not miss this home that has been taken care of with white gloves. The maintenance has allowed this home to look as beautiful as it did years ago. Make an appointment through Showtime.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,858 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price