Welcome to Duguid Runne! This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home sits atop a private wooded lot with its own natural stream running right through an amazingly secluded backyard. The interior boasts 2814 square ft of living space and includes a loft that can easily be turned into a 4th bedroom if so desired.*** Update: Please submit all offers by 6pm on Sunday, 5/21/23.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,814 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Egress Windows,Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Jetted Tub,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Loft,Bath in Primary Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Play Structure,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot,Secluded,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price