Adorable, affordable, warm comfortable atmosphere, meticulously maintained with many modern updates. A bright kitchen with plenty of cabinets for storage is centered between the front living room and the back dining/family room area. This open floor plan design enhances and maximizes the rooms available for entertaining and daily living. Two bedrooms were combined to make a master-type bedroom and could easily be converted back to a three-bedroom. The total sq. ft. is 1094 sq. ft. not 864 sq ft. The additional square footage is for a room on the back of the house not accounted for in the tax records. Convenient location to amenities.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,094 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price