Welcome to your very own riverfront oasis! This stunning property boasts a prime waterfront location and a peaceful park-like setting. The property features a unique and versatile layout, with a converted garage that has been transformed into 3 spacious bedrooms. This additional living space can be used as an in-law suite or as part of a larger family compound. Inside the main house, you'll find a spacious and open living area that is perfect for entertaining guests. The kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of counter space. The bedrooms are bright and airy, with plenty of natural light and ample closet space. Outside, the property offers a tranquil and serene environment, with stunning views of the river and lush greenery all around.
Residential - Single Family, Cottage, 1 Story
720 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
- Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Crawl Space,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dining Area,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pull Down Attic Stairs,See Remarks,Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level,In-Law Floorplan,Loft
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Flood Zone,Residential Lot.
Cash, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price