Nice cape with many updates and perfect location on dead end side of Melville! Backs to Farmington Park! Refinished hardwood floors; freshly painted throughout from the basement to 2nd level! Nice large eat-in kitchen (addition) with oak cabinetry, pantry & all appliances. Vinyl updated windows! 2 bedrooms on 1st level-one is currently being used as laundry center (but hookups in basement if you want to relocate!). Updated main bath with 4'9" tile shower! Upper level has 2 great sized rooms with closets -all updated! Basement is freshly painted, glass block windows. Furnace & C/A 2016; hot water 2018. Updated vinyl exterior. 2 car garage addition 2011! Updated roofing. Newer front porch 2017. Please note there are two tax id's-small parcel in front of home is in Irondequoit School district-Per East Irondequoit Central School Registrar-Owner of 775 Melville St has the option to attend East Irondequoit or Rochester City Schools (Owner occupant only). Buyer to contact District Registrar, Sue Accorso at(585) 339-1213 to confirm details and process. All appliances included and (as-is). Truly move in ready!! Negotiation of offers 11/22 12pm.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story, 1 Story
1,541 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Rutland Park Tr Subn
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom,Low Threshold Shower,Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Cul-De-Sac,Backs to Greenbelt/Park,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price