Welcome to 77 Varick St in the Port City of Oswego. This adorable two bedroom bungalow is vacant and ready for you to move in. There have been many updates to this home to include flooring and paint. With easy access to the major highways, living at 77 Varick St will be easy living. A bonus to this home is the large two car detached garage for parking and plenty of storage.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,066 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price