Wow! Rarely available true 5 bdrm, 3.5 bath colonial. Almost 2000 sq ft. Ideal layout for entertaining or everyday living. Spacious living room, cozy family room with raised hearth gas fireplace and sliders to private patio. Updated eat in kitchen, formal dining room, 1st floor laundry and powder room. Upstairs has large master bdrm suite with full bath and walk in closet. All bdrms are spacious.Plenty of room to work from home! Hardwood floors, many built ins, great closet and storage space. New windows 2021, Furnace 2019. Basement is partially finished with additional full bath. Private yard. Convenient location just outside village only minutes to shopping, golf and parks!Showings to begin Wednesday Jan 11 at 10am. Offers will be reviewed after 5pm on Monday January 16th. Estate sale. No property disclosure. Preapproval or verification of funds to accompany all offers. Please allow 24 hours for response.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
1,992 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Brambleridge East Sec 02
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price