Looking for peaceful, private country living? This is it! Drive down the 300 ft. driveway & fall in love with this beautiful log home that's almost 5000 square feet. You can choose to enjoy the sounds & sights of nature on either the front or back porch that run the entire length of the house or the hot tub behind the 2 stall garage. The back yard overlooks a pond & wooded area, where I'm sure you'll see some wild life. Inside, the open concept is breathtaking with the natural wood logs, which are insulated in between. You'll find the kitchen easy to work in & plenty of cabinet & counter space. Enjoy the view from any spot here. 2 bedrooms on the 1st floor share a full bath & there is a convenient half bath, too. The 2nd floor has a "loft" area that can be used for so many things. You'll wake every morning looking out the sliding doors that lead to your own private deck. The spacious full bath has plenty of closet space. On the other side of the 2nd floor are 2 more bedrooms with beautiful views. The outbuilding has 11 horse stalls, electric, water, tack & feed rooms. Plenty of room for the horses to roam. Such a unique property that could be your dream home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
4,686 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Baseboard, See Remarks, Wall Furnace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Country Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Log, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Hot Tub/Spa. Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price