Welcome to a beautiful multi-level home. The kitchen has been renovated and walls removed to create an inviting open floor plan with stunning granite countertops. The kitchen boasts a SubZero refrigerator and the dining room offers window seats underneath very large Anderson windows that bring in light and sunshine. This level is finished off with a gas fireplace adorned with stone. Three bedrooms and two full updated bathrooms complete the top level. Desirable hardwood floors are found on both upper levels. The front entrance foyer leads to a half bath, and expansive three season room. A family room, another bedroom and laundry room can be enjoyed on the lower level. This home is located in a friendly neighborhood and the large, flat, private backyard (with a patio) makes you feel like you are in a park.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,817 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price