Have you dreamed of owning a hobby farm or being able to fish in your own back yard or just having plenty of room for your toys and "stuff". Here it is! This home offers 5 bedrooms including 1 on the first floor. Do you need a home office for remote learning or working from home? Plenty of space here. Just shy of 5 acres, a great barn with 3 stalls and the tranquility of the Nine mile creek babbling by. All the recent updates give peace of mind including a steel roof, newer furnace, vinyl replacement windows (almost all of them) and oil tank. Top it off with recently updated kitchen and baths, blown in insulation and freshly painted bedrooms. Tons of storage and privacy and a motivated seller! What more could you ask for?
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,943 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Play Structure,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Flood Zone,Irregular Lot,Rural Lot,Secluded,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price