Welcome home to this charming colonial home located in the East Irondequoit school district. Beautifully maintained home with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths with the possibility to convert the attic bonus area into an additional bedroom. Engineered Bamboo floors on the 1st floor. Tastefully updated eat in kitchen with gray cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Sliders lead to a large deck and fully fenced back yard with an above ground pool (3 Years New), large vegetable garden, cherry tree, blueberries, asparagus, raspberries, and more!! Home features Thermopane windows, finished basement, and an extra storage loft above garage with access stairs. Square footage includes 300 sqft in the finished attic bonus area. Showings begin Thursday 5/12/22 at 1:00 with Negotiations on 5/16/22 at 11:00 am. All offers due by 5/16/22 at 10:00 am.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,268 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Finished,Walk-Up Access,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Play Structure,Pool,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price