Absolute quality has been maintained throughout this renovated 4 bedroom colonial home located on 3 acres just outside of Waterville. Many original features of this 1850s home have been preserved including a library and an original fireplace in the living room. Enjoy beautiful country views overlooking a patio from the eat-in kitchen which features a granite island. The first floor layout includes a master bedroom, full bath and laundry room. All this charm in an original Waterville home allowing for an easy commute anywhere in the state.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,756 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Crawl Space,Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Agricultural.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price