Larger than it looks!!! Contemporary style Split level. Large eat-in kitchen with island and solid wood cabinets. Spacious formal dining room with cathedral ceiling, the 2nd floor features a huge master suite with master bath and spiral stairs that lead to the awesome family room. 2 additional bedrooms and full bath round out the 2nd floor. The basement level has a nice living room with dry bar, and...how about the hot tub room with ceramic floor, exhaust fan, heat lamps and stereo speakers, The family room has cathedral ceiling, gas stove and doors that lead to the private rear yard. Oversized 2 car attached garage. New metal roof 2020, Vinyl sided, Central A/C, 200 amp electrical service, Public water/sewer. Almost 2,300 sq.ft. of living area. Conveniently located to Buffalo and Rochester. Come check it out!!!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,264 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Oakfield-Alabama Middle High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Water Softener Owned
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dry Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Rural Lot.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price