BEST AND FINAL 7/30 at 5pm. Lovely split level home that has been loved for many years. Located on a quiet neighborhood street, this property boasts three bedrooms one and a half baths. Enter the home into the large foyer area with your living room and formal dining area to the left. Straight ahead you will see the open kitchen living room area with gas fireplace. The kitchen has an eat-in area, many cabinets and a window to the backyard. French doors off the living room will take you to heated sunroom with beautiful knotty pine ceilings, cozy gas fireplace and vaulted ceilings. There are so many possibilities for this room. Whatever your needs may be, an extra family room, man cave, office space or children's hang out. The upper level has three good-sized bedrooms and a full bath. The basement has tons of storage space, laundry, and also has a sink and shower. There may be a possibility to add a third bathroom, if needed. Great location - Close to highways, shopping and schools.
Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Sliding Glass Door(s),Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price