Remarkable cedar and brick home on a wooded knoll features 2370 square feet of living area on the first and second floors with an additional finished area in the lower level with easy access to the yard. The kitchen was re-modeled in 2017 with new cabinetry and a quartz counter and island. There is an additional dining area here. Enter the Great room from the kitchen with a massive brick fireplace and screened porch to the private rear yard. There is a bedroom and half bath on this level. Upstairs find a very private master suite with en-suite , additionally there are two bedrooms and bath on this level. The lower level is fully walk-out and has a full bath and approximately 800 feet of living area.Delayed negotiations until Friday January 21st 2022 at 6:30 PM.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,370 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Marble, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Dining Area,Eat-in Kitchen,Great Room,Quartz Counters,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Irregular Lot,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price