Welcome to this beautiful, custom built, 3-Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Contemporary Cape on a quiet cul-de-sac! This well maintained home features a first floor Primary Suite with a full bathroom, including a no-step shower and massive walk-closet with built-in shelving. There is also laundry on the first floor. You will also find on the first floor a powder room, gorgeous eat-in kitchen with sparkling granite countertops, center island, stainless appliances and a 5 burner gas range. A spacious living room with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, custom wall unit and a Formal Dining room complete the primary level. The second floor includes a full bath and two, bright sunny bedrooms. This home has a large front yard and a beautifully landscaped backyard with a patio perfect for enjoying the nightly inspiring sunsets over the water feature pond.
Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,033 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Full,Sump Pump
- Accessible Bedroom,Low Threshold Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price