Meticulously maintained Mid-Century brick ranch in quiet area. Desirable one level living with 4 bedrooms, including master suite and additional main full bathroom. Solid walnut tongue and grove accent walls in living, dining, den, and basement. Living room boasts beamed ceiling, natural wood work, floor to ceiling windows and double sided, wood burning fireplace with brick surround. Formal dining room shares the other side of fireplace, more walls of windows and door to large back deck. Eat-in kitchen is welcoming with warm wood cabinets, hard wood flooring and a door leading to deck. Bonus room for an office, Den or playroom. Even more living space the lower level family room has been finished with natural wood, wall to wall carpet and wood burning fireplace with beautiful stone surround. Sit on the back deck overlooking spacious yard with mature planting and beautiful views. Attached Large garage with workshop and extra bay, separate detached workshop/Garage with Electric.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,072 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Microwave,Oven
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Gravel Driveway. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price