This university neighborhood Cape Cod on a double lot has a spacious first floor layout. Entering through the attached garage, you’ll find a cozy family room with a wood burning fireplace that opens to an efficient galley kitchen. Off the kitchen are a large dining room and great room, both with cathedral ceilings and large windows, that look out over a fully fenced back yard that includes an 8' x 16' shed. The living room, two bedrooms and a full bath complete the first floor. Upstairs is a third bedroom with another full bath. Other amenities include central AC and built-in hookups for a sound system and internet. The basement includes a large woodworking shop and hook-ups for a washer and dryer. A stone’s throw from Barry Park and walking distance to universities, hospitals, and shopping, 725 Fellows qualifies for UNPA and SU financing.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,814 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Edward Smith K-8
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Window Treatments,High Speed Internet,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Asphalt
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Flood Zone,Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price