This one is not a drive-by!!! Come see this beautiful Cape in North Syracuse school district with attached garage!! Well-maintained 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with partially finished basement!! All Newer windows and back roof updated since purchase!! Kitchen updated in 2013 with new cupboards, granite counter tops, ceramic tile, new stove, dishwasher and microwave!!! Cozy full brick wall wood burning fireplace in living room! First floor bedroom with double closet! Whirlpool tub in downstairs bath! Oversized upstairs bedroom with walk in closet! Partially finished basement has game room and huge separate storage area! Deep yard is fully fenced with a patio AND brand new deck! Playset and trampoline are negotiable. DEADLINE FOR OFFERS SATURDAY MARCH 4TH.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,368 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Patio. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price