This affordable ranch is adorable! Open floor plan, spacious, kitchen with lots of cabinets. 3rd bedroom or game room in walkout basement. Washer, dryer, additional bath with shower are also in basement. Wonderfully convenient location and Solvay electric makes this a must see! Lot is double wide and extends to the east, almost to neighbors fence. Quiet low traffic street. Cozy front porch. House has alot of charm and only cosmetics such as paint and carpet would be a nice improvement. Otherwise, structurally very sound. Poured foundation and updated mechanicals. Dishwasher has not been used in years, so it may or may not work. AS IS.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow, 1 Story
960 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Stucco
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price