Welcome to this incredible 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom log home nestled in the hills of Conesus among 54.20 acres with a peaceful and private atmosphere. Outdoor enthusiasts will have plenty of recreational land to explore including the beautiful meadows, creek and waterfalls. Inside you find a vaulted ceiling with a grand wood stove and an open floor plan. A country kitchen with an abundance of storage space and natural light. There is a first floor bedroom and bathroom. On the second floor you will find a bedroom, full bathroom, a walk in closet, and plenty of other storage. The full unfinished basement provides opportunities for expansion and many hobbies. Some updates include a new roof within the past two years, an updated 2nd floor bathroom, flooring and egress from the basement. The immediate outside offers a 2 car garage with overhead storage as well as a wood shed. This property sits within a couple miles of Conesus Lake and 15 mins to Geneseo. Come and see this one today!!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,716 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Deck,Gravel Driveway,Patio. Irregular Lot,Rural Lot,Secluded,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price