Much sought after neighborhood... THIS BEAUTY AWAITS YOUR ARRIVAL!!! This one is a 10 and not to be missed! Many updates include...New tear-off roof in 2006, completely NEW driveway in 2006, NEW fully fenced yard 2006. NEW furnace and central air installed 2006- NEW hot water tank 2019.NEW updated bathroom with glass subway tile surround and jacuzzi tub 2013. Updated kitchen with granite and NEW floors 2019. Hardwood floors through out the entire house restained and refinished 2018. Some new windows in attic and bathroom. Cozy up to the wood burning fireplace last inspected 2018. Real California Closets in the hall closet and basement for keeping life organized. Bright and sunny office space off living room. Full unfinished walk up attic ready for you to make your own. Original features include...leaded glass doors, hardwoods, built in bookcases in office off the living room. New landscaping 2019. Detached 2 car garage. Nest Thermostat and GREENLIGHT Ready! Need we say more! Delayed negotiations until Tuesday Dec 8th at 6pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,796 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Laurelton Sec A
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Air Filtration,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price