Located in one of Cortland's premier areas, you will fall in love with this charming one-story ranch. Live in a storybook neighborhood while enjoying the serenity of nature from your private backyard. Don't miss this rare chance to have the best of both worlds! Private waterfront access to the Tioughnioga River for kayaking, swimming, and fishing. Yaman Park is just a few footsteps away and provides a swimming area, picnic tables, a playground, and a skate park. Conveniently located minutes to I-81, shopping, and dining. High quality upgrades include: driveway, landscaping, ultra premium vinyl shake siding, insulation, interior paint, 50 year premium designer roof, triple glazed state of the art windows, cherry hardwood floors, cherry kitchen w/solid surface quartz countertops, sunroom w/vaulted ceiling & gas stove, wood fireplace insert in living room, new baths, energy efficient exterior doors, brick paver sidewalk, backyard privacy fence, high efficiency furnace & water heater. Huge unfinished basement for storage or living space. Two producing apple trees for home baking. One of the nicest lots in Cortland!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,244 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Accessible Bedroom,No Stairs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price