Tucked away and well maintained home in the beautiful Maplewood neighborhood with a detached two car garage and a HUGE yard. This home welcomes you with a generous sized living room amongst a formal dining room, drawing you into the kitchen with plenty of cabinets and an eat-in kitchen area. First floor offers one bedroom and a charming half bath. Underneath the carpet you will find beautiful hardwoods! Upstairs you will find two bedrooms with plenty of storage and a full bathroom that includes a walk in closet. Vinyl siding, glass block windows & thermal replacements throughout along with a new boiler (2018). Home is for sale as is.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,230 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Flour City Bldg Lt
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price