Motivated seller! A move in ready Adirondack home! Listen to the babbling brook running through almost 15 secluded acres. 20 minutes to Old Forge, 10 minutes to Boonville. Boonville Municipal Power. Three bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 en-suite. Kitchen with farmhouse sink. All Appliances. Tile floors. Dining area with propane heat stove, stone back drop to gas stove. Living room has vaulted ceilings. Laundry area. 2 garages are detached, both 2 bays. 1st garage is 24'x 32' second garage is 24' x 36'. Small seasonal cabin at waters edge ready for those warm Adirondack nights. Direct Snowmobile trail access. We border state land. This property will not disappoint!
Single Family, Cottage, 1 Story
1,408 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Wall Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dining Area,Furnished,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased. Irregular Lot,Rural Lot,Secluded,Views,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price