No showings until Friday April 9th at 9am - No Negotiations until Monday, April 12th @ 6pm. Adorable and well cared for Strathmore Bungalow Cape featuring open country style front sitting porch to foyer entry with French style door to the spacious front living room with original natural wood bookshelves and a wood burning brick faced fireplace open to large formal dining room off of modestly updated eat in kitchen featuring LVT flooring, new countertops, and lower cabinets. Updated full bath with ceramic tub/shower and tile floors off back bedroom/den with double access entry. Beautiful hardwoods throughout 1st floor and original glass doorknobs throughout. 2nd floor offers open sitting area & charming dormered ceilings to front and side bedroom, large walk in storage area and additional side crawlspace storage. Detached 1 car garage with power and nice yard. Additional improvements are vinyl windows, breakers, newer front steps & more!
Single Family, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,458 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Free-Standing Range,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price