Adorable home with so many options. Current setup has living room being used as a bedroom and dining room being used as the living room with freestanding electric fireplace. Small bedroom/den off living room currently being used as walk in closet. Newer windows, furnace and central-air. Close to neighborhood dining/entertainment, shopping, Zoo and more. Furniture is negotiable. *** laundry hook up in basement. Basement access in pantry floor or exterior bulkhead doors. Washer & dryer to stay & are As-Is but have not been used in 5 years.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
760 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price