Welcome to 701 N Washington St. This stately Victorian inspired home is located next to the historic Jervis Public Library in Rome. This 4 bedroom 2 bath home has 2 ROUND ROOMS! The Oppers designed kitchen is married to the original inlayed custom cabinetry from 1908. There is a large walk up attic and a stone wall basement with root cellar and wood shop. Call me for your private tour.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,316 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Other,Pantry,See Remarks,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway. Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price