Just a short walk to expansive views of Lake Ontario from the nearby park! This neighborhood home offers an extra large living room, 2 full bathrooms, 1-car garage and plenty of potential. Near the heart of the Oswego Renaissance program - effort and updates of the neighbors can be seen on nearly every block! The courtyard style back yard has a generous sized deck and little lawn to take time away from your summer recreation schedule!
Single Family, 2 Story
1,698 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- See Remarks. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price