Beautiful 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home in Brighton! Granite counters, a double oven and custom cabinets complete the gorgeous updated kitchen which is open to the dining & family room! Sliding glass doors lead to your personal oasis in your own backyard. Step out onto a large 2 level private deck with lantern lighting along a privacy wall. A pergola covered stairway leads to a stamped concrete patio with firepit & a water feature. The living room has custom built ins with recessed lighting and a wood burning fireplace. The updated owners suite is privately located off the living room, complete with a shower, separate whirlpool tub and a walk in closet. Upstairs, there are 3 generous sized bedrooms with a full bathroom. This home also offers an office nook and a partially finished basement for even more living space! Smart thermostat. SimpliSafe security system. New dishwasher 2021. New arbor vitae trees planted along the back of property. A must see. Showings begin 3/10. Delayed negotiations until 3/15/22 @ 9am (please have offers in 3/14 by 9pm).
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,856 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Alaimo Park Map Sec 02
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Double Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price