West Irondequoit Charmer! 1958 Colonial Style home is located on a quiet neighborhood street and features 3 spacious bedrooms, 1-1/2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, eat-in-kitchen, mudroom and basement recreation space with a fireplace for extra fun, Fun, FUN! Recently painted top to bottom, hardwoods refinished, central air conditioning for this summer's anticipated heat blast. Nothing to do except move right in. Conveniently located near neighborhood and regional shopping outlets, major employers, recreation and festivals areas. Proximity to expressways means downtown Rochester is just minutes away as is Irondequoit Bay, Lake Ontario and the beautiful Finger Lakes region. Offers will be reviewed on May 24, 2023 at Noon.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,410 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Irondequoit Gardens Sec 3
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price