Well maintained home with many upgrades in 2021. This 3 bedroom, 1.5 baths split level has been freshly painted and new carpeting throughout. The cozy living room has a large picture window which lets the natural light pour in. Eat-in kitchen features brand new cabinets to store all your essentials. Easy access from this room via the sliding doors brings you to the 3 season room which also has a door that leads you to the backyard. The formal dining and large living room are perfect for entertaining. Step into the lower level which has a cozy family room with a gas fireplace to take off that chill. There is a large utility area with a new electrical service box, laundry and powder room. Walkout from lower level to the fully-fenced backyard. Basement also has access to crawl space. Roof is 11 years old (tearoff). Furnace is 4 years old and a new programmable thermostat was installed in 2021. The home features new gutters with Leafguard. Delayed negotiations 11/22/21 @ 4:00pm. Please make life of offer 24 hours. Welcome home!
Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,302 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Newcastle Sec 02
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Vinyl, Block
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price