Possibilities await! Nearly 2.5 acres of land with a barn, this property has so much potential. Imagine beautiful summer gardens with vegetables and flowers! Sledding fun in the winter! Built in 1890, and improved with a huge addition, you'll find a mix of original farm house features and newer, bright and spacious bedrooms and baths. The existing kitchen, dining room and family room could be transformed into a wide open, brand new contemporary space. The garage has room enough for multiple vehicles and recreational toys, as well and a great workshop. This property includes 3 vacant lots which were previously used for crop growing. Super convenient to area highways, shopping, businesses and parks, the property is Located in the Jamesville-DeWitt School District. Come with your vision, both indoors and out!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,687 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Refrigerator,Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Primary Bedroom,Main Level Primary,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Asphalt
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price