OUTSTANDING LOCATION for this FARMHOUSE IN NEED of REHAB SITUATED 0N 4.46 ACRES IN THE COUNTRY with access to PUBLIC WATER, SEWER, CABLE & HIGH SPEED INTERNET. The house has a NICE SETTING off the road on TOP OF A LEVEL HILL NEAR PORT BAY & LAKE ONTARIO! MINUTES AWAY from the PUBLIC BOAT LAUNCH! BEAUTIFUL REAR LAWN & LOTS OF ROOM FOR GARDENS, ETC. House is currently connected to private septic system and dug well. There are 2 woodstoves & FRONT PORCH OVERLOOKING THE COUNTRYSIDE. The exterior siding is ORIGINAL CLAPBOARD on the house in need of paint and garage has uncompleted vinyl siding. The 2 car attached garage offers a concrete floor, good space to work or for storage. The roof is approximately 5 years old. HOUSE IS SELLING ''AS IS" CONDITION, CASH ONLY. SELLER WILL PROVIDE EXISTING SURVEY. DELAYED NEGOTIATIONS TILL SUNDAY 9/12 4 PM.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,060 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,See Remarks
- Hardwood, See Remarks, Varies
- Propane. Forced Air, See Remarks.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway. Agricultural,Rural Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price