Amazing opportunity with beautiful rural views! Enjoy this stunning 2,005 SF, 4 bedroom, 2 full bath home located on 4.78 acres. Private property. Even has a screen porch, pet wash bay in the basement, lots of storage, and 2 sets of washer & dryers. Additional is a separate 2,100 SF building with electric, heat, and water, but has many more options such as an in-law suite, business use, etc. Located 35 mins from Syracuse, 15 mins to Cortland, and 20 mins to Cazenovia. Its even within 10 mins of lots of state land. Many updates since purchased. Garage has 1 bay with electric and a storage area. Partial fenced in yard. Relax near the firepit. Chicken coop does not convey. 220AMP electric service. 30x30 concrete slab on hill. Trusses being left for the buyer to build there dream building. Enjoy the fruit trees, fruit bushes, and the food in the beautiful raised gardens. Spectrum, At&t wireless, and Verizon are all full service and available.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,005 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Upper Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Radiant, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Home Office,Hot Tub/Spa,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway,Play Structure,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Pie Shaped Lot,Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price