Priced to sell and a perfect addition to the market. Gleaming recently refinished hardwood floors welcome you in to this 3 bedroom 2 full bath home. First floor bedroom and bath makes this beauty so versatile. Gather in the heated sunroom for a charming breakfast or a comfortable spot to relax. Two beds and a renovated full bath await you upstairs with a multitude of closets and those charming hardwoods again. The back yard offers an oversize two car garage with upper storage and a workshop complete with electric and a finished off section where the possibilities are endless. Let this picture perfect home with the white picket fence be your next showing.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,170 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Accessible Bedroom,Low Threshold Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Country Kitchen,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks. Flood Zone,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price