Wow, the pride in ownership in this beautiful home that sits on almost 4 acres really shows! Tastefully remodeled, nothing to do but move in! Breathtaking views out your back windows- rolling hills, an antique barn, and partially wooded lot. Many additional rooms, 3 bedrooms but can be 4 (or more if needed) and 2.5 bathrooms, no shortages here. You'll love the updated kitchen with views thru the dining room into the living room, and the cathedral ceilings in the sprawling family room. If the detached 2 car garage with walk up storage upstairs isn't enough, maybe the 1,500 sq ft heated pole barn with upstairs storage can hold the rest of your toys. Never be without power with the generator either! Delayed showings-start July 8th.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partial,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased. Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price