This ranch home was built 1982, has been well maintained over the years and is Move-in Ready. Located on hill top with gorgeous view of both Onondoga Lake and downtown Syracuse including the Carrier Dome! Wildlife can bee seen daily from the elevated back deck and from the Picture Windows in Living room and patio bar along the back of home. Driveway has heat strips to assist with snow / icy weather. Garage and basement have independent heaters Closets are extra deep in bedrooms with metal racking plus double hall closet for storage. Plenty of kitchen cabinets for storage, lazy Susan in corner cabinets and a rotating pantry shelving. Insta hot water, garbage disposal at sink and countertop multi function counter top blender Sunroom / patio bar and Living room separated by double french glass doors.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,948 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Upland Farms East Tract S
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Dining Area,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Other,Pantry,See Remarks,Solid Surface Counters,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Stucco, Aluminum, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Patio,See Remarks,TV Antenna. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price