Come enjoy this waterfront home with 64' of waterfront on Oneida Lake. Wonderful space includes large family room, sun room, formal dining room, huge entertainment kitchen with center island, skylights and large open formal foyer. Spacious bedrooms and expansive master bath. Large deck, dock and seawall. Be on the lake but enjoy the closeness of all the close shopping and easy access to Route 81.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,747 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Attic Fan, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Central Vacuum,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Jetted Tub,Kitchen Island,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Dock,Fence,See Remarks. Flood Zone,Irregular Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price