Let's talk about potential. This house is pictured next to the word in the dictionary. Built in 1990, this 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2 half bath home, sited on an acre in the Union Springs School District has what you want. Tree lined for the privacy we all desire, but still just a few minute drive to the grocery store when you absolutely need to leave the house. If you work from home there are at least two rooms that would be ideal. One on the first floor and the other in the finished basement and as added bonus there are bathrooms near both. If you're looking for a home that you could update and make your own and create some great equity in, then you shouldn't miss out on this opportunity. The seller has asked that all showings are held off and delayed until 4/6/21 so that they can make this home can look it's best for you. Hope to see you then. Any and all offers will be due by 4/11/21 at 5 PM.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
2,782 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price